Sponsored by the Social Responsibilities Roundtable (SRRT) of the Oklahoma Library Association
The Social Responsibilities Roundtable of the Oklahoma Library Association offers the Ruth Brown Memorial Award to recognize and support programming that addresses issues of social concern as they affect libraries, library collections, and the communities served by these libraries. Information on eligibility and examples of past recipients are available by clicking here.
The submission deadline is March 1, 2017.
- Entries are limited to libraries, individuals, or organizations in the state of Oklahoma.
- Entry must be a recent (completed within the last three years) or ongoing project.
- Application form must be accompanied by materials outlined in Application Instructions.
One award will be presented annually.
- The winner will be recognized in person at the Annual Conference of the Oklahoma Library Association.
- Winning entries immediately become ineligible for reentry.
- Entries may be used by SRRT for the purpose of publicizing outreach efforts and other activities that increase awareness of issues of social concern in the Oklahoma library community.
- Current members of the Ruth Brown Memorial Award Committee are not eligible to submit entries