Oklahoma Library Association Awards
The Oklahoma Library Association recognizes meritorious achievement in the field of library service by presenting awards, citations, and honors at the OLA annual conference.
The deadline this year for submitting nominations for OLA Awards was February 15.
- Nominations may be submitted by any member of the Oklahoma Library Association.
- All librarians nominated for an award must be a current member of the Oklahoma Library Association.
- Recipients chosen by the Awards Committee will remain unnamed until the announcement at the Oklahoma Library Association Conference.
- These applications are to be the only submissions. All information must be succinct in form and summary.
- Awards from the Oklahoma Library Association are presented only if merited, and not necessarily every year.
For more information about OLA Awards, please contact the Awards Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citizen's Recognition Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Donna Norvell Award
- Library Excellence Award
- Library Legend Award (The First 100)
- Oklahoma Library Service Award
- Outstanding New Librarian Award
- Robert Motter Vendor Appreciation Award
- Special Meritorious Award
- Special Project Award
- Support Staff Award
- OKSL Technology in Education Award
- OLA/SIRS Intellectual Freedom Award
- Ruth Brown Memorial Award
- Winnebago Progress School Library Media Award