106th Annual Conference of the
Oklahoma Library Association
|Ardmore Convention Center|
The 2013 OLA Annual Conference was held at the beautiful Ardmore Convention Center, in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
As you browse this site, you will find information on the many interesting and informative programs that made this such a memorable conference.
Staying true to our "Be the Change" theme, we did things a bit differently.
|Joy Harjo – Banquet|
|Stephen Abram -- Keynote|
* some rode the train to Ardmore, with transportation provided to and from the Convention Center
* others attended Master Class Discussions that provided opportunities to discuss key professional issues
* the annual Membership Meeting was held first thing on Friday morning
* conference door prizes were awarded in the final Friday afternoon programs
* everyone dined with FOLIO at the Friday all-conference lunch and learned about current legislative issues in the state
It was a conference where we all learned, networked, and created new memories with our Oklahoma colleagues!
Hope to see you at OLA 2014 in Tulsa!