1. Approval of minutes from June 13th meeting at the Grand House Restaurant
2. Update from Leadership Conference/Program meeting, July
3. Continue Brainstorm for 2014-15 programming (previously suggested ideas listed)
i. Open Access, possibly co-sponsored (PLD?)
1. Report by Helen on possible locations
2. Discussion of content, etc.
3. Due dates for planning forms, budget, etc.
ii. TSRT Interlibrary loan—their workshop was accepted at the July Executive Committee meeting. It will be held on October 31. (Volunteer to co-sponsor in name only?)
i. Ebooks (Several of the 2014 Conference evaluation forms requested more information on e-books. Possible pre-conference, possible co-sponsors).
ii. Tenure and Faculty Status
iii. Open access textbooks/other course materials
iv. Other possible topics:
2. Student Outreach
3. Fresh Takes (SLIS presentations)
4. Lightning Rounds/Poster Sessions (discussed at Leadership Retreat/Program Committee meeting in July).
4. Other old business
5. New business
a. Set meeting schedule for next year—Mix of WebEx and face to face meetings
WebEx Log On Instructions:To join this meeting, go to WebEx and click on the meeting. If requested, enter your name and email address. If a password is required, enter the meeting password you received in the email inviting you to the meeting. Then click "Join".