Please feel free to download and print the following materials and use them to promote the Sequoyah Book Award in your school or library. We welcome your promotional ideas for the awards. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you promote and celebrate the Sequoyah Book Awards.
Materials are available in pdf files, and can be easily viewed and printed with the free Adobe Acrobat reader which can be downloaded here.
Images are in color, but should reproduce well as black and white images, as well as black and white images on colored paper. Try to avoid dark colors.
Embossed spine labels for winners can be purchased. Packets of 10 are $5.00. Contact Kay Boies at email@example.com.
THESE MATERIALS MAY NOT BE ALTERED IN ANY WAY. THESE MATERIALS ARE INTENDED FOR USE BY SCHOOL AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING THE SEQUOYAH BOOK AWARD PROGRAM. ALL OTHER USE REQUIRES WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE OKLAHOMA LIBRARY ASSOCIATION.
- Children's Annotated Masterlist for 2018
- Intermediate Annotated Masterlist for 2018
- High School Annotated Masterlist for 2018
- Children's Smorgasbord for 2018
- Intermediate Smorgasbord for 2018
- High School Smorgasbord for 2018
High School Masterlist
Sequoyah Reading Logs
- Children Log
- Intermediate Log
- High School Log
Sequoyah Reading Certificates
- Childrens Certificate (PDF)
- Intermediate Certificate (PDF)
- High School Certificate (PDF)
(NOTE: Certificates are for students who have read three or more Sequoyah Books. No student should have to read the entire list to receive a certificate.)
Not Quite Sequoyah
For other Sequoyah promotional materials you can contact these vendors:
- Children's Annotated List: Microsoft Word | Adobe PDF
- Intermediate Annotated List: Microsoft Word | Adobe PDF
- High School Annotated List: Microsoft Word | Adobe PDF
Other Sequoyah Promotional materials may also be purchased from the Oklahoma Library Association. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.