April 4, 2013
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Breakfast snacks and drinks: 7:30 a.m.
No conflict times: 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
April 5, 2013
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Breakfast snacks and drinks: 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
No conflict times: 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Why do we have exhibits at conference?
- To give attendees an opportunity to meet and visit with company representatives.
- To give attendees an opportunity to view new or unfamiliar products.
- To give attendees an opportunity to purchase and/or order products on site or set an appointment with a representative.
- To help fund the conference.
What you need to do:
- Come to the exhibits on Thursday and Friday mornings to enjoy breakfast snacks with the vendors.
- Come to the exhibits during no-conflict times to see products, visit vendors, make purchases or set appointments. You may not be the person who makes purchases, but you do need to identify good products to recommend.
- Thank all vendors for supporting the conference.
Printable version of this page.