“I Love My Library”
“looking for videos that communicate what people love about their library”
This video contest is an opportunity for people to communicate what they love about their Oklahoma library. Perhaps you'll sit in front of a camera and tell a story about how an Oklahoma library has changed your life. Maybe you discover a resource at your library that helped save the world from mutant platypuses. Or perhaps you've composed a song or poem about your love for your library. Let your creativity lead you.
- The winning video will be chosen by our panel of judges. Winning entries will be chosen in the following 3 categories: Adult (college 18+), Youth (high school & younger), and Library Staff.
- From each category one first place winner will receive a certificate and be showcased at the Oklahoma Library Association Conference held in April 2013.
- Subject must be “I Love My Library”; video must include an Oklahoma library.
- Videos must not exceed five minutes in length.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo or another public video hosting service.
- One entry per person, group, or staff. There is not an entry fee.
- By entering, contestants certify that their video is original and does not infringe on any third party rights.
- Anyone whom is recognizable in the video is considered a participant and must have the consent of their parent or guardian in order for the video to be eligible for the contest.
- Contestants will retain rights to their video. However, contestants grant the Oklahoma Library Association (OLA), and library addressed in video unlimited rights, usage, contestant's name, photo, and likeness in any advertising/promotion efforts by OLA, and associated library.
HOW TO ENTER
- Fill out the online submission form at: http://goo.gl/6Zc4s
- Entries must be received by March 16, 2013. Late entries will not be considered.
- All entries will be acknowledged they were received via email.
All submitted videos may appear on the Oklahoma Library Association's website and/or affiliated social media sites. By submitting your video you agree to OLA & conditions stated in the rules section. OLA reserves the right to disregard any videos based on content and/or production. OLA reserves the right to not choose a winner(s).
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact the Information Technology Round Table (ITRT) at email@example.com