The committee oversees the operation of OLA's Endowment Fund, promotes donations, and creates activities and events to raise money for the Fund.
Purpose of the Endowment Fund:
- Provide guaranteed income to sponsor nationally prominent speakers for OLA conferences, workshops, seminars and other educational opportunities for librarians.
- Support the administration of the Oklahoma Library Association.
- Allow the Association to respond quickly to new opportunities, forge partnerships, and address critical challenges.
- Fund scholarships.
- Foster greater innovation in continuing educational opportunities in Oklahoma libraries.
- Create a permanent home office for the Association in order to:
- Provide a meeting space.
- House OLA administrative personnel.
- Generate income through the rental of unscheduled space as available.
OLA Endowment Fundraising Campaign