The Government Information Roundtable (GIRT) allows for the interaction of librarians interested in collection and dissemination of state, federal and international government information. GIRT is designed to:
- Promote the awareness of government documents as useful sources of information.
- Provide instruction, training, and consultation for Oklahoma librarians in the acquisition, bibliographic control, and use of government documents.
- Cooperate with other Oklahoma Library Association divisions, roundtables, and committees which have activities relating to government documents.
- Cooperate with the American Library Association Government Documents Roundtable.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of problems relating to international, federal, state, and local government documents and other issues of mutual concern.
Two-Way Workshop: Craig Gearhart's Presentation in PowerPoint or PDF
Member Area (Login Required)