Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an Oklahoma resident.
- Must be a current member in good standing of the Oklahoma Library Association.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must have completed at least six hours in a formal course of graduate study that will result in a degree or certification from an accredited institution of higher education in Oklahoma leading to librarianship as a profession. Must have at least one semester of graduate study remaining.
- Must submit a formal application for consideration by the OLA Scholarship Committee.
- Must submit transcripts to all undergraduate and graduate studies completed to date.
- A personal interview with the Scholarship Committee or its representative(s) may be required.
- The application deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
Scholarship Application Form