The Supervisors, Managers & Administrators Roundtable (SMART) reaches out to anyone in a position of leadership in Oklahoma school, public, academic, and special libraries to accomplish the following goals:
- Disseminate information to library adminstrators about managing libraries.
- Serve as a forum for the sharing of ideas.
- Provide continuing education for library administrators to aid in the development of leadership skills and improvement of libraries.
- Recognize common problems of members and seek solutions.
- Take an active role as advocates for library issues on local, state, and national levels.
Member Area (Login Required)