- Must be an Oklahoma resident.
- Must be a current member in good standing of the Oklahoma Library Association.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must have completed at least six hours in a formal course of graduate study that will result in a degree or certification from an accredited institution of higher education in Oklahoma leading to librarianship as a profession.
- Must submit a formal application for consideration by the OLA Scholarship Committee.
- Must submit transcripts to all undergraduate and graduate studies completed to date.
- Must submit a current photo of yourself.
Application Form for OLA Scholarships
- The online application form is now available for submission. The application deadline is Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
If you wish to apply for the Connie Van Fleet Memorial Scholarship, please consult the application criteria for that scholarship.
If you have any questions regarding these application criteria, please contact Scholarship Chair Cathy Blackman, email@example.com.