Vote for 2014 Awards
Award winners for 2013
How it Works
Norvell Book Award
Promotional Materials for 2013 Masterlists
Please feel free to download and print the following materials and use them to promote the Sequoyah Book Award in your school or library. We welcome your promotional ideas for the awards. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you promote and celebrate the Sequoyah Book Awards.
Materials are available in pdf files, and can be easily viewed and printed with the free Adobe Acrobat reader which can be downloaded here.
Images are in color, but should reproduce well as black and white images, as well as black and white images on colored paper. Try to avoid dark colors.
THESE MATERIALS MAY NOT BE ALTERED IN ANY WAY. THESE MATERIALS ARE INTENDED FOR USE BY SCHOOL AND PUBLIC LIBRARIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING THE SEQUOYAH BOOK AWARD PROGRAM. ALL OTHER USE REQUIRES WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE OKLAHOMA LIBRARY ASSOCIATION.
- Childrens Annotated Masterlist for 2013:
- Intermediate Annotated Masterlist for 2013:
- High School Annotated Masterlist for 2013:
- Intermediate Reader's Theaters for 2013:
- Black Elk's Vision: A Lakota Story by S.D. Nelson: wmv
- Payback Time by Carl Deuker: wmv
- Children's Sampler for 2013:
- Intermediate Sampler for 2013:
- High School Sampler for 2013:
- Make your own OLA Sequoyah screensaver:
- Children's Smorgasbord for 2013:
- Intermediate Smorgasbord for 2013:
- High School Smorgasbord for 2013:
High School Masterlist:
Sequoyah Reading Certificates:
Not Quite Sequoyah:
Spine Labels for Sequoyah Winners:
For other Sequoyah promotional materials you can contact these vendors:
Other Sequoyah Promotional materials may also be purchased from the Oklahoma Library Association. Email email@example.com for details.