When: Oklahoma Library Association Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2016
Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Who: Sponsored by the University and College Division, Open to all OLA members
Deadline: Friday, February 12, 2016.
Your proposal will be reviewed by a committee of UCD members. You will be notified of acceptance via email by Friday, February 26, 2016.
Thank you for your interest in OLA and your willingness to contribute to Oklahoma libraries!
POSTER SESSION GUIDELINES:
(We gratefully acknowledge the sharing of a model used by Oklahoma ACRL for its 2014 Conference.)
- At least one of the authors must be present during the assigned time to answer questions and discuss the contents of the display with conference attendees.
- Poster presentations can:
- Introduce unique collections or services at your library,
- Discuss a problem and the research, action, or methodology used to solve that problem, or outline findings of research or study.
- Clearly state the purpose of the display.
- Displays should be visually appealing (charts, photographs, diagrams, graphics, illustrations, etc.)
- Presenters can also bring handouts or other supplementary materials (no duplication services will be provided) and a sign-up sheet to record names and addresses of attendees who would like additional information.
- There will be table space for participants to place handouts or other supplementary materials.
- Presenters must bring their own materials to mount their displays or have their displays already mounted on their own poster board. Posters should be sized to fit on a table no larger than 4 x 8 feet.
- There will be no electrical outlets available but authors can bring laptops, etc. Easels and/or table space will be provided.